Using Popular Education Methods for Social Change 26 Feb 2011
You are invited to a workshop for social and environmental justice campaigners of all backgrounds and levels of experience:
Feb 26, 2011 9:30-3:30, Pearce Institute, Govan
(across Govan Road from Govan subway station)
Please see the attached flyer for further details, click to enlarge.
- We’ll use popular education methods to help increase grassroots participation in your campaigns, make your activism more sustainable and enjoyable, and to find common ground and links between campaigns
- Brought to you by So We Stand, a “think and act tank” that uses popular education and direct action for climate justice in all its social and environmental aspects. See http://sowestand.com/
- Builds on our January 15th workshop (see ‘past events’ on our website) but prior experience is not necessary. The workshop is meant for both continuing participants and newcomers
- Transport is reimbursed on the day if you have public transport receipts. Lunch provided
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to RSVP. Formal registration is not required but attendance is limited to 40 people
Please distribute this invitation widely and we hope to see you there!